All the things I love...

All the things I love...
All the things I love...

Monday, December 1, 2014

Sunday and the city.

Nothing better than a lazy Sunday morning. Staying in bed, drinking hot chocolate and of course watching Sex and the City. I have seen those eposides a million times by now, but still I'm not bored.The clothes, the men, the city. Even though it has been 9 years ago that the last episode was aired, the content is still important for women. And I must say that even though it is fiction, so when the episode is over Samantha, Miranda, Charlotte and Carrie no longer exist, I have learned quit a few things from these ladies' stories. 

Everybody is looking for love. Anybody who tells you they're not can be called Pinocchio. But this looking for love doesn't mean that is not okay to be alone for a while. To enjoy being by yourself, being yourself and doing the secret single behavior. Even if the person you're in a relationship with is excepts you completely there are still things that you don't want them to know. Things of which you are not sure you even except them. It's totally acceptable to be happy with your single status, but it doesn't mean you don't want to fall in love. 

For me the greatest lesson is one that a lot of people may need reminding of: don't settle. During your life you may love and leave a lot of different men. But why settle for just love when ridiculous, over the top, can't live without each other love is still out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment